Friday, April 13, 2012

Ten Things I Can’t Live Without


This is supposed to be a list of 10 things I couldn’t live without, but it is going to be shorter than that.  We all need basic necessities of things like food, water, and shelter!  I could turn this into a product review of diabetes products, but instead I am going to make it short and sweet.

4.   I need/want my dog!  I would take Bravo or Radar over any meter or continuous blood glucose monitor!  Bravo is good enough that he runs 15 to 30 minutes ahead of a meter and 30 to 45 minute ahead of the CBGM.  I use my meter only to confirm what he is telling me! So if I have to do without some important things…I will take my dog! 

3.  Meter/Test Strips:  Must have when diabetic to find trends to keep us feeling optimal!

2. Needles:  prefer the short fine ones they hurt less!

1. INSULIN:  This is the one thing that I simply cannot do with out!   Without this precious hormone I would not be long in this world!  If it were not for insulin I, and others like me would slowly starve to death, as insulin is the hormone that we need to help our bodies process food correctly!

Nothing like keeping it short and simple…especially when your life depends on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment