Monday, April 16, 2012

Pinterest


In order to do the assignment for today I was suppose to pin something somewhere to something… something called http://pinterest.com/   I have no idea what this is or what I am truly suppose to do with this.  You have to sign up and then wait for someone to adopt you or something like that.  It is supposedly about organizing and sharing things that you love.  Great! 

My interests are simple I LIKE DOGS! I REALLY LIKE DIABETIC ALERT DOGS!  I like training dogs, playing with dogs, learning more about dogs, and in general about everything related to dogs!   I LOVE LOVE LOVE PUPPY BREATH!  Guess what, I have tried for years to figure out how to bottle the smell of puppy breath!   If I can’t bottle it I sure can’t pin it anywhere. 

If only I could… ahhhhh  the sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment